Friday 23 March 2007

Cubalaya Relaunches

Looks like one of my favourite websites, www.cubalaya.co.uk , has relaunched their website. The new Homepage looks great, much more colourful than before and much easier to get to the hot products I want to see like shoes. They seem to be sticking with that crazy chicken mascot which makes it kind of fun, I noticed that the chicken does different things as you search around the site. However it appears to be more than just cosmetic changes. I see they have added lots of search functionality in categories like digital cameras where you can now sort by using key criteria like megapixels. I also like the store ratings and shop by brand features you see around the site. Overall the site looks even better and is even easier to spend hours browsing around my favourite products. Nice work Cubalaya .....

No comments: